Recipes & Updates from the 2007 Growing Season!
PLEASE NOTE: SPROUT WILL NOT MANAGE A CSA FOR THE 2008 SEASON.
For more info email info@sproutorganic.org. To be on SPROUT's mail list email .

Saturday, September 22, 2007

A new addition


I went to the market today, Saturday, to pick up Noah's share, and because of that, I got to meet our newest CSA addition. Little Madeleine was born on Sept. 11th. She's the daughter of, oops, I forgot the family name. Please help out here and post the name in the comments. I just had brain freeze which I'll blame on the humidity. Anyway, she's an adorable little baby! Any other CSA member news? Pass it along. Don't our hot peppers look great!?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Bryan Cain said...

Her last name is Cain. Here is a picture of her. :)

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger mim said...

Thanks Brian. I even wrote down the names then couldn't find the piece of paper. Don't you hate when that happens? Madeleine IS so precious. Thanks for supplying the name AND the photo! congratulations to all of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home